Player registration fee: Online Payments only. *Early bird pricing ends August 15, 2020. Use early bird discount code: Earlybird2020 during online registration. Registration deadline September 7, 2020.
Parents will not be able to enter the building so all check in and paperwork will be completed outside of the building.
Bring a checkbook for your volunteer and fundraising fees. The volunteer check will be $200 this year and will only be cashed if your volunteer hours are not fulfilled. The fundraising check will be $100 and in return you will receive 10 raffle tickets.
Please bring your daughters 15,000 shots form if not completed online through the GroupMe app.
After tryouts are completed, coaches will be selected and chosen. Coaches will then choose teams. All teams will be posted on the AGTBA Website no later than the end of the day Friday, September 18th.
to be held on Wednesday, September 9th and Thursday, September 10th at Oak View MS at 6:30pm. We ask that one parent from each family attends as we will discuss important information for the season, as well as a good opportunity to ask questions and meet the board members and coaching staff. Players/children should not attend.
will be available and optional for players. Players must sign up for a time slot. Maximum of 25 per session. Sign up Genius link: click HERE
Wednesday, September 9th (5th & 6th grade)
6:30-7:30pm – 5th Grade & 7:45-8:45pm – 6th Grade
Thursday, September 10th (8th & 7th grade)
6:30-7:30pm – 8th Grade & 7:45-8:45pm – 7th Grade
Week of October 1st: the season will officially start with practices!!!
**** Due to COVID and the number of girls registered for 3/4th grade they will not have to attend tryouts and pre-tryout practices
7:30-8:00 5th grade check in and start to warm up (Back gym)
8:00-10:00 5th grade tryouts (Main gym)
10:00-10:15 Sanitize balls/equipment used
9:45-10:15 6th grade check in and start to warm up (Back gym)
10:15-12:15 6th grade tryouts(Main gym)
12:15-12:30 Sanitize balls/equipment used
12:15-12:45 8th grade check in and start to warm up (Back gym)
12:45-2:45 8th grade tryout (Main gym)
2:45-3:00 Sanitize balls/equipment used
3:45-4:15 7th grade check in and start to warm up (Back gym)
4:15-5:45 7th grade tryout (Main gym)
MBT is continuing to offer training options for players in the month of September.
MBT Virtual Preseason Training
Train with us daily M-Th at 3pm with a different workout scheduled each day. Training includes ball handling, leadership, full body workouts and more! Recordings of the sessions will be sent out right away for any child who misses the workout for any reason including school schedules.
September Training Package: 15 sessions
Cost: $58.95 ($3.99/workout)
We are also offering:
Small group training options indoors
Small group training at home/outside (We come to you)
Girls only Training at the Lab with Coach Leah
Invite only small group training
Contact us if you have any questions!
Train with Coach Josh: email@example.com
Train with Coach Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADRENALINE SPORTS CENTER
8310 147th Ave NW
Ramsey MN 55303
Dates: Sundays - September 13, 20, & 27
Pod Times: 12:00, 1:00 or 2:00 (sessions lasts 55 minutes. Pods will be scheduled for one of these time slots.)
Who: Boys and Girls graduation years 2021 - 2030
Adrenaline League: More Info & Registration
EARLY BIRD Registration - Ends at midnight on Sunday, August 23
Cost: $55 per player
Shirts will arrive week 1
Final Registration ends at midnight on Wednesday, September 2
Cost : $65 per player
Shirts will arrive week 2
Friend requests accepted. Sign up as an individual but list as many friends as you want. We will do our best to get them all in the same POD. (See "POD" description below)
3 ON 3 LEAGUE - POD FORMAT
Registrations will be done by individual player and not by team.
1. Approximately 16-18 athletes of similar age, ability and gender will be assigned to a 'pod'. This pod will be scheduled for the same court and the same hour time slot each week. Friend requests will be accepted.
2. The players within the pod will be divided into teams and be allowed to choose a friend to be with. The teams will be paired up and play a 20-min 3 on 3 basketball game.
3. Teams will be reassigned and then play a second 20-min 3 on 3 game.
4. All athletes will receive the same (dark colored) league t-shirt. Athletes should bring a white t-shirt as well. This will eliminate the need to use pinnies.
5. Parents, guardians & spectators will NOT be allowed at this time.
6. In general, younger players will be scheduled earlier and older players will be scheduled later. However we will accept schedule requests. The request will apply to all 3 weeks of the league. If your schedule request conflicts with those of your friend requests, we will honor the time request and not the friend request.
7. We will do one contest each week for prizes.
YOUR CHILD WILL BE PLAYING FULL CONTACT BASKETBALL AND SHARING A BALL WITH OTHER PLAYERS.
Your generosity made it possible for AGTBA to purchase shooting shirts for the entire association.
Registration is currently closed for the 2019-2020 traveling season.
The Registration "Andover Girls Traveling Basketball" is not currently available.