Opening Preseason Clinic December 28h, 2018
- Games played on Saturday at Andover, Rum River Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center (some games could also be on Thursdays due to lack of gym space)
- Pictures are scheduled for January 5th.
- Practices begin January 2th and the End of the season tournament ends March 6th before spring break.
- End of season Tournament starts Friday March 1nd through March 6th.
- AAA reserves the right to adjust grade levels for home-schooled players based upon age
- Players trying out for their High School teams should register with us first and request a refund if they make the team. Our rosters are often full by the time you find out you haven’t made your School team
- Family discounts start with 3rd child free.
- Some scholarships are available
- There is a limit on how many players we can accommodate in each grade level. Don’t wait until the last minute to register.
- K/1st & 2nd Grade practices and scrimmages for 75-minute sessions on Saturdays only at Rum River Elementary
-3rd thru 12th grade teams practice 1-hour per week on weeknights and possible Sundays at Andover Elementary, Rum River Elementary, Crooked Lake Elementary, McKinley Elementary, Oak View Middle School and Andover Community Center.
- More information can be found in the Parent’s Handbook on our web site
- HEAD COACHES INCENTIVE PROGRAM (please email tournament director for more information)
Boys' Basketball Director